This Privacy Statement outlines the nature and type of information collected from this website and how it is used.
The following details are automatically recorded:
* your IP address
* the date and time of your visit
* the pages you access
* the documents you download
* the country from which you are visiting
* the previous site visited
* the type of browser you use
* Keywords used in search engines to find the NASAA site.
NASAA uses these statistics to determine, at an aggregate level, visitor information and patterns of usage, to assist the organisation to develop site improvements that benefit visitors to the NASAA site. The information does not identify the individual.
NASAA does, however, record e-mail addresses where the visitor has requested information online. These addresses are only recorded to respond to specific enquiries, or where specified by the visitor, to join a mailing list to receive NASAA publications.